Thursday, October 13, 2011

My beautiful day :)

I was sitting in the corner of library when i accidentaly met them. Kak Amel and Irvanu.
Oh God thankyou for sending them for me, i really need friends to talk.
We have a chitchat time for about two hours. Thats very precious time for me. I learnt many many things from both of them.
Irvanu is going to go to Mecca next year! Haj Pilgrimage. Yes thats my dreams. My biggest dream of my life. Irvanu is only twenty first, but with all of his will, he is going to fulfill the last of Rukun Islam :') Awesome.
Kak Amel is searching for the scholarship. She wants to going abroad, and her destination is France! Allez! Bon Courage! Ill pray for your success, and also for your beloved daddy :)
My little conversation with them makes me me motivated. They've burnt my spirit. When there is a will, yes there is a way :)

Ba'da dzuhur, me and kak Amel had a lunch at Kansas, FIB. Then we enjoyed Germany Culture Festival which brought by students of Germany Department. They also organized small bazaar -we bought some pretty stuff at there-, and held the Germany drama competition. Marvellous :D
Its kinda perfect day for me. Haben Sie vielen Dank kak Amel for yesterday, and for delicious kebab too, hihihi
Cupscups :*







my new scarf, very cheap but trully gergeous!hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment