Thursday, October 13, 2011

Letter of love (2)

I write this letter
to whom i lay my love one
to whom i put my heart in
to whom i belong to

My dear husband,
a thousand cups of love for you
the only one who can makes me smile when they cant
the only one who'll give the arms when they wont
i dont need superman to lift me up to the sky
i dont need prince charming to take me to his castle far away
and i dont need green lantern to save my galaxy

My dear husband,
you turn the light when my world is dark
you open my eyes when i cant see clearly
and you touch my heart when i need to feel

God will hear even i only whisper..
I wanna be with you in this life, and in His heaven :)


Everyday i love you
<3


4 comments:

  1. Orang married sebahagia ini ya :)
    gak sabar.hha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..after being a wife, i see my rainbow everyday, even there is no rain :D
    i hv a very nice time enjoying your blog, uchank :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaf karena bulan ini adalah bulan bahasa mendekati sumpah pemuda jadi saya harus memakai bahasa indonesia yang baik dan benar untuk sementara waktu
    #padahal gak lancar bahasa inggris.

    Terimakasih mbak amanda atas apresiasinya :)
    Semoga keluarga kecilnya yang manis terbingkai sampai tua nanti :)
    senangnya membaca tiap penggalan kata tulisan2 mbak :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya jg ga lancar bahasa inggrisnya,masih coba-coba, maaf klo banyak kesalahan dimana-mana ya uchank,hehehe

    "Semoga keluarga kecilnya yang manis terbingkai sampai tua nanti :)" <- Amiiin, a bunch of thanks for your pretty pray, uchank :)
    May you find your 'puzzle of your heart' soon,hihi ^^

    Keep blogging, keep rockin' and keep inspiring the others uchank! :D

    ReplyDelete