Sunday, July 10, 2011

Munduh mantu ^^

Munduh mantu, our 2nd wedding party :) It was held on june 5th, on my darl's residence, started from 10 a.m till ba'da isya. Can you imagine how tired we are? but it was soooo interesting,actually,, and we felt very please and glad :) All of these wedding-gown are my selection. The grey one is our favourite. its a simple, chic, and glamour gown, in my opinion. Love it!


Our wedding photos album, page 13-14 :) Thank you for Encing Agus, as photographer whose masterworks are very marvellous!


Page 21-22, dominated with black and brown :)


Do you find a resemblance between Inneke Kusherawati and me? Well, we are both beautiful, arent we? hhihi. And the prominent differences among us is, the managers never display my sweet-picture on their magazine-cover,hehehe x)
*wishing*



Dark red wedding-gown with sweet flower pattern :)



You are my soul. I'm your mate. I love you, the owner of my heart :)


Tempoe-doeloe nuance. Bang Pitung Padil and Mpok Manda Rohaye, hihihi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment