Sunday, July 15, 2012

Selamat datang, dua puluh tiga! :)

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahim.
Hello world, how do you do? Almost two weeks since my last post. I was on holiday with my husband, and its very hard for me to leave him, althought only for writing on my blog. hehehe. My every single time with him is our golden time :)

I want to share some of my precious days of my holiday. I spent my holiday not only at home, but also visiting our lovely parents, grandma, grandma's mom, and others. Ohya, im already TWENTY THREE years old since twelve days ago! Alhamdulillah. Thankyou Allah, i can feel your mercy until this day, and please forgive my whole sins in my past :'). I dont publish my birthday reminder on my social media page, but my biggest friends remember my day! Terharu :')

There was no candle light dinner, no party, no birthday tart, and no birthday cards. Tapi itu tidak mengurangi rasa syukur dan kebahagiaan yang saya rasakan. My husband's prays, hopes, kisses, and loves are the biggest birthday present that i have ever had. Alhamdulillah. And some birthday presents for my closest family also completed my day :)







No comments:

Post a Comment