Thursday, September 15, 2011

They're Graduated! :)

Give me a moment to say a felicitation for my best friend,,
Specially for my ACA-070XX, beloved Shafira, beloved Nedia, beloved Widya, my best Aditya and my best Dhanardi. Im so happy for your graduation darl:) Keep fighting, keep shining and dont forget to be a humble person always. Im gonna miss our time. Really :')
And also for all of Mathematicians of 2007, 2006 & 2005,,
Shafa, Anjar, Isna, Gamar, Arif, Lois, Anggun, Toto, Bowo, Putu, Farah, Winda, Ferdy, Kak Bilbi, Kak Tisna, Kak Mandarysa, Kak Teguh, Kak Pangky, Kak Tino, Kak Rontu, Kak Rama, Kak Trian, Kak Asep, Kak Ali, Kak Rafli and Kak Dani,,Congratulation for you all! :D The time is yours, this pride and happiness is also yours. Please show to this entire world that you're the best generation ! :)

For my dear hikmatiarahmah, ndiku , daku, my good friends Nora, Ashari, Afni, Mita, Siti, AdiGun, Zul, Aniz, Putri, Iki, Sica, Siska, Fauzan, Yos, Bapet, Misda,, Maybe this isnt our time, but dont be sad :) Be patient, keep struggling, reach those dreams and finally feel the joy! Remember that God always with us. Man shabara zhafira, insyaAllah :)


Happy Graduation Day, fellas! ^^



They're graduated!



2 comments: