Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Amanda's favourite movies quotes :)



Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.
-500 days of summer
(huhuu, sedih bgt pas adegan ini)

Narrator: Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life. May 23rd was a Wednesday.
-500 days of summer
(And december 14th was a monday :),hehehe )

Summer: Well, you know, I guess it's 'cause I was sitting in a deli and reading Dorian Gray and a guy comes up to me and asks me about it and... now he's my husband.
Tom: Yeah. And... so?
Summer: So, what if I'd gone to the movies? What if I had gone somewhere else for lunch? What if I'd gotten there 10 minutes later? It was - it was meant to be. And... I just kept thinking... Tom was right.
Tom: No.
Summer: Yeah, I did.
[laughs]
Summer: I did. It just wasn't me that you were right about.
-500 days of summer
(God's plan, great!)

Narrator: There's only two kinds of people in the world. There's women, and there's men. Summer Finn was a woman.
-500 days of Summer


Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Spoken by Albus Dumbledore.

“So light a fire!" Harry choked."Yes...of course...but there's no wood!" Hermione cried, wringing her hands."HAVE YOU GONE MAD!" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"You're alive," she said blankly to Harry. "There's no need to sound so disappointed," he said grimly, wiping flecks of blood and slime off his glasses. "Oh, well...I'd just been thinking...if you had died, you'd have been welcome to share my toilet," said Myrtle, blushing silver.
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret

“Wangoballwime?”“Sorry?” said Cho.“D’you—d’you want to go to the ball with me?” said Harry. Why did he have to go red now? Why?
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(gokiiiillll :D )


“…to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” Dumbledore, page 297”
-Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

“Curiosity is not a sin. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity…” Dumbledore, page 598
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
(betul betul betuul)

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Alkaban
Spoken by Albus Dumbledore in movie
(my fave :))

NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Spoken by Molly Weasley.
(hahahahahaha)


BLOODY HELL
-Ron Weasley, many times in all the movies

Aal Izz Well, aal izz well..
-3 Idiots
:)


Lewis: I don't even know what I'm doing.
Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: I mean, this stuff is way too advanced for me.
Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: And what if I can't fix this, what are we going to do?
Wilbur: Keep moving forward.
Lewis: Why do you keep saying that? And don't just say keep moving forward!
Wilbur: It's my dad's motto.
Lewis: Why would his motto be keep moving forward?
Wilbur: It's what he does.
-Meet the Robinson

Flynn Rider: But I know what the big question is? Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well I am happy to say after years and years of asking, I finally said yes.
Rapunzel: Eugene!
Flynn Rider: Okay, Okay I asked her.
Rapunzel: And we're living happily ever after!
Flynn Rider: Yes we are.
-Tangled

No comments:

Post a Comment